obw's webcomic recommendations
here's a big ol' list of webcomics that I personally enjoy
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: nerdy af, lots of science joeks, a somewhat specific type of humour that I really like
- Questionable Content: slice of life, "there are robots and everyone is horny including the robots" - the author, REALLY long serial but loose and flowing so can be read in any order really
- Oglaf: NSFW NSFW NSFW, some comics are safe, it's basically just sex comedy folks
- BACK: a fantasy western about the end of the world. it's really good, one of the authors is the Gunshow dude
- Gunshow: now over & finished, "this is fine", "I GUESS", you've definitely seen panels of this comic
- A Softer World: it's a softer world. images look like an emo kid's tumblr but usually twisted in some way. also no longer running
- TOVE: this one's just getting started. been really liking it so far
- drugs and wires: cyberpunk what if it all went wrong?
- Softies: earth just kind of explodes & the sole human surviror, Kay, is rescued from the vacuum by Arizona, an alien space-junk collector
- Purifier: london, 1937, mathilda whitmore is an agent for Contaigon Response Operations, Royal Heritage Division.
- Speak of the Devil: an urban fantasy detective mystery starring Sunday Blackburne, an investigator-for-hire